Give your skin a natural, rejuvenating treatment here at sAGE Aesthetics and Well Being. Our Microneedling + PRP solution relies on the advanced SkinPen® system and uses your body’s natural properties to nourish your skin. This device creates micro-trauma in your skin while stimulating renewal via a concentration of your own plasma. This process replenishes your skin, rejuvenating your look over time. Book an appointment at sAge to learn more.
What is Microneedling + PRP
Microneedling + PRP treatments are specialized to encourage your skin to heal itself. At sAge, these treatments are performed using our SkinPen® device. This device uses micro-needles to puncture the skin and induce the wound-healing process. PRP is added into the mix for faster results.
What Does It Address?
The powerful combination of Microneedling + PRP addresses several common skin issues and provides the following benefits:
- Decreases the look of large pores.
- Evens out the tone of the skin.
- Reduces the appearance of spider veins and broken capillaries.
- Improves the look of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Gives the skin a smoother and firmer texture.
- Decreases acne scars.
- Provides the skin with a fresh glow.
- Lightens sun spots.
How Does The PRP Microneedling Facial Work?
The process is simple. We begin the procedure by drawing a blood sample. Once drawn, the blood is placed into a centrifuge to separate plasma from the red and white blood cells. Plasma contains a high concentration of stem cells and growth factors to help stimulate collagen and elastin production for youthful-looking skin. The PRP is then infused into the SkinPen® microneedles to nourish your skin and enhance natural healing during the microneedling process.
What Can I Expect?
SkinPen® results have been graded based on the G. Lemperle Wrinkle Assessment Scale, the Clinician’s Global Aesthetic Improvement Scale (CGAIS), and the Subject Global Aesthetic Improvement Scale (GAIS). The research is clear.
- 94% of patients noticed an improvement in how their fine lines and wrinkles looked at one-month post-treatment.
- 80% of patients said they noticed an improvement in acne scars in the treated area at one-month post-treatment.
- 90% of patients said they would recommend SkinPen treatment to family and friends at one-month post-treatment.
Book Microneedling + PRP Treatments
If you’re eager to get the clear skin you deserve without harmful additives, our Microneedling + PRP treatments might be just what you’re looking for. To learn more about these treatments and get started, book online.