RED LIGHT THERAPY
Are you feeling tired, sluggish, or unwell? Your first instinct may be to reach for the medicine cabinet. However, there are non-invasive alternatives available that don’t require pills, formulas, or injections. Red Light Therapy is an effective treatment that uses the power of light energy to improve the function of your cells. Our Platinum LED Biomax 600 system stimulates healing and regeneration to help improve your appearance, performance, and overall well-being. Get in touch to learn more about how this system works and what it can do for you.
WHAT IS RED LIGHT THERAPY?
Red Light Therapy naturally stimulates your body’s own production of ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate). ATP is a key element in cellular regeneration. When your cells are firing on all cylinders, they can produce ATP and aid in faster healing, immune boosting, anti-aging, mood enhancement, muscle recovery, and much more. The trouble is, when you’re sick, your cells don’t function as well as they should. Red Light Therapy addresses this issue and helps your cells work properly.
IS RED LIGHT THERAPY FOR ME?
Red Light Therapy is primarily used to address surface-level conditions. These include wrinkles, photoaging, chronic skin disorders, and hair loss. It has also been shown to increase collagen production and improve the overall appearance of your skin. Along with these benefits, it also improves circulation, reduces inflammation, and improves recovery time. Therefore, this treatment may be a good option if you’re struggling with aging signs or feeling a bit off.
WHAT RESULTS CAN I EXPECT?
The Biomax 600 system features several wavelengths, each of which can be combined to provide multiple benefits:
- 480nm (blue light) – for sun damage, lesions, mild acne, and mild scarring.
- 630nm (red light) – for fine lines, wrinkles, hair regrowth, and moderate acne.
- 660nm (red light) – for reducing fatigue, inflammation, and pain, and improving bone health and healing.
- 810nm (near-infrared light) – for faster healing and better recovery from certain conditions like a stroke and brain injury.
- 830nm (near-infrared light) – for faster healing, recovery, greater endorphins, bone repair, and psychiatric disorders.
- 850nm (near-infrared light) – for anti-inflammatory benefits, tooth alignment, hyperpigmentation, wrinkles, and muscle recovery.
Several sessions will likely be needed to reap the greatest benefits from these treatments. During your visit to sAge, we will work with you to determine the best treatment plan possible.
SCHEDULE YOUR TREATMENT
Red Light Therapy can improve your body without requiring more invasive or tasking treatments. Get in touch to learn more about this treatment, and schedule your consultation today!